Statement of Policy for Company Management System
It is our objective to:
- maintain our reputation for being at the forefront of CNC adaptive machining technology;
- develop and enhance our core skills in software engineering; process development; computer visualisation and mechanical design;
- work closely with our customers to develop products and solutions that meet their requirements;
- ensure that customer satisfaction standards are met and that clients are happy to employ us on future contracts.
To assist us with this, we maintain an integrated quality/environmental system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO14001:2015.
We are committed to:
- the continual improvement of the integrated management system
- Satisfying all applicable legal regulatory, customer requirements and other compliance obligations
- Establishing and monitoring appropriate objectives and to use these to develop the company
- The protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution
- Ensuring that all members of staff or anyone working on our behalf understands the importance placed on the management system, this policy, the objectives, and their role in supporting them
- Ensuring the policy is publicly available to any interested parties
- Reviewing this policy for continuing suitability
- Providing appropriate and effective training, including health and safety and environmental aspects.
The Managing Director will ensure that this policy is understood by all members of staff and those working with and for Toolroom Technology.