TTL has a proven track record in delivering first-class Siemens NX CAD & CAM training.
We prefer to deliver our training face to face either at customers premises or at our own dedicated facilities in Haddenham. However, we can still deliver the same quality of training virtually.
Our virtual platform allows us to deliver instructor-led training to engineers at any location and allows the class to have students from multiple sites. All the while our trainers have the tools to manage distance learning so we can deliver memorable experiences that lead to higher student and ultimately customer success.
What to expect from our virtual training…?
- Delivered online via our own TTL Training Portal to your desktop
- Virtual machine pre-loaded with all the required software and graphics requirements with little dependence on your own internal IT
- Prior to the course commencement, a full step by step preparation is completed to ensure a robust user experience
- Audio and video feed of the trainer to ensure the “personal touch” is not lost
- Ability to post questions privately to the trainer as well as live during group sessions
- The trainer will be able to see and monitor each students desktop environment live.
As fully accredited Siemens Partners with years of experience in how to deliver effective results, our highly experienced and enthusiastic course leaders take a friendly and interactive approach to software training, based upon modern design and manufacturing best practices.
The course options below are all available:
Please contact us for more information.