Challenge TTL to help you digitalise now and gain competitive advantages to produce more rapidly, flexibly, efficiently, and with higher quality.
| 20th April 2017
Today’s Industrial Revolution is digitally transforming manufacturing. This Fourth Industrial Revolution will use electronics and information technology (IT) to further automate production. Take a look at the significant events driving industrial progress over time!
Across the globe, initiatives such as Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT) are being driven by fundamental challenges which manufacturers have to master.
- Reducing time to market
- Enhancing flexibility
- Increasing quality
- Increased efficiency
The Digital Enterprise Suite enables manufacturing companies to streamline and digitalise their entire business process, seamlessly integrating suppliers into the mix. They can begin at any point of their value chain, from product design to service, and can extend digitalisation gradually, depending on their current needs.
Digital Enterprise Suite – Siemens’ answer to Industry 4.0
Impact on Manufacturers:
- Parts can be manufactuered to communicate with machines and tell them their production requirements
- 100% increase in regulations since 2000
- Globalisation will result in millions of new customers requiring diverse features and pricing
Transform the Production
- With digitalisation, products reach the market as much as 50% faster
- Reduce costs by 75% with advanced software for data-driven manufacturing
- 25% of top shops use robots and automation
- $1.1 billion will be generated by 3D printing for rapid prototyping by 2019
Conquer the Complexity
- Software application have raised product quality and increased efficiency by 50%
- Use of software improved processes and reduced cost by 75%
Challenge us to look for productivity opportunities within your business.
We will review your shop floor activities in part manufacturing, data management, probing and process control, and show you solutions for:
- Adopting NX CAD/CAM integrated probing and process control.
- Revolutionising roughing strategies regardless of CAM system.
- Simulate in NX, reducing prove out times and eliminating costly errors.
- Managing manufacturing resource libraries.
- Robotic processing using NX CAD/CAM programming tools.